What is the best position for a pool? How should I prepare the site? Which plants and fish are suitable? How do I maintain the pond? Expert answers to those most frequently asked questions: simply pin-point your question, turn to the answer and solve the problem. Covers everything you need to know on ponds and water gardens, from site advice to planting ideas. Includes checklists, plant lists, hints and tips and feature boxes. Troubleshooting section on pond problems. Illustrated with how-to artworks and colour photographs.
- •Delivery UK Mainland only - No Channel Island - Northern Island delivery
- •POOL 300 GALLON/FISH POND
- •Wooden pool with liner (approx 59cm deep)
- Pressure treated wood for longer life •ideal for fish
- •Hexagon shape design garden pool