Envii Winter Pond Treatment is a revolutionary pond treatment designed specifically, to work in the colder months
As Winter approaches, ponds can easily get neglected and forgotten about. Winter is a crucial time for the health of your pond and its inhabitants but is sometimes overlooked. Most people with a pond will pull across a pond net and hope for the best. However, pond experts are increasingly turning to more advanced methods of protecting their ponds.
Envii Winter Pond treatment is one of the most effective treatments on the market to protect your pond over the winter months and will reduce spring maintenance allowing fish such as Koi to thrive.
Envii Winter Pond Treatment tablets contain unique, patented strains of bacteria that work at low water temperatures and target the organics which build up over winter. Unlike other products our bacteria can work in low temperatures to break up and digest the organics which create problems in spring.
How To Use:
- Clean out filters & turn off UV light for 7 days during treatment
- Remove any surface algae or debris where safe & practical
- Use 1 tablet per 5,000 litres/1,250 gallons of pond water (for initial use we recommend a double or triple dose and then treatment every 14 days)
- Crumble the tablet into bucket of pond water, stir and leave for a minimum of 2 hours
- Stir again
- Distribute evenly over pond surface
- For ponds without filters, use 2 tablets per 5,000 litres
For more information don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0)1246 240880 or visit our website.
- Improves water quality and prepares for spring by digesting unwanted organics added during Winter
- Bacteria that works as low as 4°C ensures continued bacterial activity in ponds and filters during winter
- Designed to eat the organic material that builds up in a pond over winter
- Can be used in filtered and unfiltered ponds during the winter months
- One packet contains 9 tablets and treats 45,000 Litres / 11,250 gallons