Celestron's SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use - especially over long distances. Each SkyMaster model features high quality BAK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. For maximum stability and secure optical alignment, the 80 mm and 100 mm SkyMaster models feature enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body. As an additional convenience, the 80 mm and 100 mm SkyMaster models also include an integral super rigid photo tripod adapter. The SkyMaster Series binoculars are built to provide years of magnificent views of the world around you and the heavens above.
- 20x magnification porro prism binocular
- Giant 80 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view
- Large center focus knob for easy focusing
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views