This 95 page book is a practical guide to waterwise Mediterranean style gardening and will be found to be useful worldwide. The book first explains the needs for and the considerable benefits of using less water, while still having scenically beautiful and productive gardens, and saving and distributing what rain falls to where most required. 350 practical ways of doing so are then described followed by a list of 250 of the most drought resistant plants used in Spanish gardens. There are ideas for both small and large gardens.
- Vibrant blue colour. Saves fish from predators. Makes water appear deeper
- Stops light from reaching the bottom. Iinhibits or halts algae / weed growth
- No pesticides and herbicides. Harmless to plants, fish, filters and wildlife
- Perfect for ponds, water features & fountains
- Note: Do not use with chlorine or any other product unless specified.