This first guide to British wildlife experiences packaged into 52 weekend-sized breaks highlights the best of British wildlife - from tiny silver-spotted skippers to gargantuan basking sharks, from seabird skyscrapers to autumn fungi. For both the experienced wildlife tourist and the novice, the suggestions criss-cross England, Scotland and Wales. With stunning colour photos the author shows when, where and how to see Britain's most exciting wildlife - complete with inspiring itineraries, engaging descriptions, detailed directions and tips on how to find, identify and enjoy British animals and plants. Each entry gives details on species of interest, the landscapes they inhabit and on how to plan the weekend. An 'at a glance' box summarizes details with a thumbnail map. Each entry suggests accommodation.
- Combined nestbox and colour camera kit with easy assembly/installation
- Quick release camera clip already installed. Camera dimensions: 3.5cm x 2.7cm x 1.5cm
- Plug-and-Play to your TV or suitable video/dvd recorder
- Gives colour images during daylight hours
- Solid construction from FSC timber